Olentangy HS Fall 2020 Sports Information
- Spectators are not permitted to attend an event if exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 including but not limited to: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains, or had close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Spectators are required to wear a mask at all times, unless they meet a specifically outlined exemption by the Ohio Department of Health & provide proof to game administration.
- Per Governor’s order, only families & loved ones are the allowed spectators for events.
- Households are required to sit together in the venue in the bleachers. There is designated seating for each family. Caution tape is used for “closed off” areas.
- Student sections are not permitted.
- Spectators are required to remain socially distances throughout the event.
- Congregation before, during and after the contest is not permitted.
- Tickets are required for all spectators.
- Tickets are non-refundable unless canceled due to COVID-19 or the weather.
- Spectators are to sit in the bleachers.
- No standing along the fence to watch the game.
- Only credentialed media will be permitted on the field.
- Outside food and beverages, pets (including dogs) and backpacks are not permitted in any venue.
- Fan exits will be different than the entrances, please listen for the announcements during the game. Home fans need to enter/exit through home entrance & visitor’s must enter/exit through visitor entrance.
- There will not be any ticket sales at the gate.
- Olentangy Schools are smoke/tobacco free.
Olentangy Ticket Information:
There will be no “season passes” or “reserve seats” sold this year and we will not be accepting the “senior rewards” cards or OCC passes.
Tickets will be $7.00 per person for Varsity/JV events and $5.00 per person for stand-alone junior varsity or freshman events. A GoFan link will be emailed to parents & opposing school athletic dept. no later than the morning of the game.
Staff members who are parents of a player can use their badge (admit 1 only) for their own child’s sporting event, free of charge, but may not use it to attend other sporting events due to attendance restrictions. Please contact Lisa Daragona, athletic secretary, prior to your child’s game to reserve your free ticket.
All students must be accompanied & sitting with an adult.
All spectators must be seated (no standing along fence line).
Only credentialed media will be permitted on the field.
We are working off a 15% capacity with social distancing in all venues.
Ticket information is subject to change and any changes will be communicated immediately. There is an additional fee charged for online tickets. There will only be online tickets sold this year to help protect our staff’s health.
As a reminder, we will stream as many as possible home games played at the stadium and in the main gym. Here is the link for Olentangy HS Live Stream: https://www.olentangy.k12.oh.us/departments/technology/ohs-stream (Note: a cost will be associated with the live streaming commensurate to in-person attendance).
When we travel, we are at the mercy of the home team and the capacity of the visiting stands. Away ticket information will be communicated as it becomes available to us.
Parents, siblings & extended families will have the opportunity to buy tickets online through a link that will be sent to the parents by the athletic secretary.
Any remaining online tickets will be available on our GoFan page after 2:00pm on game day, first come/first serve basis. When the 15% capacity has been reached, the event will be “sold out”. The athletic department will be working with the coaches to message this within the teams that are affected.
Gates will open 30 minutes prior to the event.
Parents will have the opportunity to purchase online tickets for all home matches (this includes any split families). The athletic department will email the online ticket link prior to the game. Any remaining online tickets will be available to the immediate family only until capacity is reached & will communicated via email by the athletic department. The athletic department will be working with the coaches to message this within the teams that are affected.
Any remaining online tickets will be available on our GoFan page after 2:00pm on game day, first come/first serve basis. When the 15% capacity has been reached, the event will be “sold out”.
Gates will open 30 minutes prior to the event.
ALL tickets will be Pre-Sale
All parents of game participants (players/cheerleaders/marching band) will have the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets the week of home games (this includes any split families). The athletic department will be allotting two (2) tickets initially to each family. Pre-sale times & location will be communicated the week of the home game. Any remaining tickets will go on sale online at 2:00pm on game day until capacity is reached and game is “sold out”. The remaining ticket online link will be email to parents only & will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Gates will open 60 minutes prior to the event.